jenniarndt

Alluring Reads

Vengeance Bound

Vengeance Bound - Justina Ireland Not going to rate this because I didn't finish it but just wanted to leave a note as to why I DNF'd. I got to page 117 and had zero connection to the MC. I don't think we got to know her at all, it was all just her struggle with these furies living inside her and trying to keep them satisfied. There were hints to her past but that just left me confused because at no point in time did we get full stories as to what happened. The relationships at the school were pretty cliche. She shook hands with the boy and completely lost herself for a moment and then all they do is steal glances at one another every time they see each other. Oh and of course there is a big bitch who is so cold to the MC for some reason that we don't know, she's just a raging bitch right off the bat. And of course they both end up being friends with the nice girl so they are forced together on numerous occasions. Maybe there will be a good explanation for these things later on, but I don't care enough to stick it out and find out. There is a good amount of action, but just not enough substance.