jenniarndt

Alluring Reads

Spell Bound (Hex Hall)

Spell Bound - Rachel Hawkins You can read all of my reviews at Alluring Reads.I am so sad that it's over! This was, yet another, great book that I could not put down. Once again I was in love with our MC and I wasn't even bothered by the dreaded love triangle. In Spell Bound we pick up right where Demonglass left off, Sophie has lost her powers and is on a mission to find her mom. We are introduced to the Brannicks, whom I was so curious about at they are mentioned quite alot throughout the series. Sophie doesn't know what happened after she escaped Thorne Abbey she just has hopes that her loved ones made it out alive.I really don't know what to say about this one without giving the whole book away. The characters that we have grown to love are stronger than ever and the pace is yet again spot on. I read this book in one sitting and I laughed and cried, all in all it was a great experience. The ending left me wistful and heartbroken, and longing for more. The one thing that I would have loved to see in this one, was more Brannick! They were teased at for so long, and I was so excited to see these kick ass women in action, but I feel we were kind of robbed of that as it moved on very quickly.All in all this is a great series that I really enjoyed reading. If you haven't started it already, what are you waiting for?!?!