jenniarndt

Alluring Reads

Touch (Denazen Novel)

Touch - Jus Accardo You can read all of my reviews at Alluring ReadsTouch has been on my to-read list for quite some time now, I think I was holding off because something about the cover screams cheesy to me. So I finally decided to knock it off my list and am I ever happy I decided to! It was a fast paced entertaining read. Does is score very high in the originality department? No, but it was a great book none the less.The story is very X-men esque in that it's about a group of people who have a variation in their sixth choromosome that gives them a unique ability. These people, referred to as "Sixes", are being extorted by a company called Denazen that's using them to rid the world of bad people. Kale, a Six, escapes and runs into Deznee and what starts out as an act of rebellion turns into a great love story.Deznee was a great MC, she was spunky, strong headed and had just the right amount of rebellion in her stride. I found myself giggling at alot of her reactions because they were so honest, and exactly how I, myself, would have reacted. Kale was awesome! He was such an innocent little puppy dog of a guy. His brutal honesty was awesome in the best way possible. Alex was neither here nor there for me. I was really worried halfway through that this was just going to turn into another annoying love triangle book, but it was handled very well from the beginning and didn't get on my nerves.There is no shortage of action in this book and I found it hard to put down. I'll be recommending this to anyone looking for an Alluring Read.